So easy, and really delicious!
Yields 6 Servings (Serving is 1 Cup Stroganoff, 1/2 Cup Noodles)
2 lbs. Lean Sirloin, Cut Into Strips
3 Cups Mushrooms, Sliced
1/2 Onion, Finely Chopped
3 Cloves Garlic, Minced
2 TBS Butter
1 Cup Low-Sodium Chicken Stock
1 Packet Lipton’s Beefy Onion Soup Mix
1/2 Cup Fat Free Sour Cream
1 Package Egg Noodles
2 TBS Butter (For Noodles)
- Melt 2 TBS butter in electric skillet, set on medium (350 degrees, or so). Add onion and mushrooms. Cook until onions start to caramelize.
- Add tenderloin strips, thoroughly browning all sides (about 5 minutes).
- Pour in chicken stock and Lipton Beefy Onion Soup Mix. Reduce heat (250 degrees), and cover. Let simmer for at least 30 minutes.
- For egg noodles, prepare as directed on the package. Cook until tender, drain, and add tsp salt and 2 TBS butter.
- After stroganoff mixture has simmered for 30 minutes, turn skillet to warm and stir in sour cream.
- Serve stroganoff over egg noodles while still hot.